Raul's Auto Repair has job openings available for a General Service Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Azusa, CA.
The General Service Technician is an entry-level position that is responsible for providing general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes and tire rotations. You will also be under the guidance of an experienced automotive technician that will assist you. General Service Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Raul's Auto Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful general service technician will need to have some experience in automotive repair, but also be a quick-learner who has the ability to receive instructions and follow our shop's procedures. Paying strong attention to detail and being dedicated to honesty, and fairness is important.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Shop housekeeping, i.e. keep work area clean, safe and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
- Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
- Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Click here to submit your application for this position.
State of California SMOG CHECK
$38.25 + Certificate
(For year models 2000 and newer)Must presentthis coupon. Please call for appointment. Most cars, light trucks and SUVs
Ok, so we all know finding a reliable, trustworthy auto mechanic is like looking for lost treasure: IF its out there, you'll be spending a lot of the time looking. Well Raul's is gold. Raul is the owner and a complete business man with professional service and top quality customer service (and I should know- I work at Nordstrom). I will never go anywhere else. The prices are more then fair and the service is top of the line. I could make a list of all the things they have done FOR FREE. They have loaned me a car, done a diagnostic, checked wiring, picked me up, dropped me off, replaced valves , did research on warranties I could be covered under, EVERYTHING they could without charging me. Last time I picked it up, it had more gas then when i dropped it off. They put GAS in my car and didn't charge me. When does that happen? never. Only at Raul's. I dropped off a 6 pack just because I was that grateful.