Raul's Auto Repair has job openings available for a Quick-Lube Automotive Technician! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Azusa, CA.
Quick-Lube Automotive technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Quick-Lube technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also Raul's Auto Repair's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful quick-lube technician will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Quick-Lube Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
Click here to submit your application for this position.
State of California SMOG CHECK
$30.00 + Certificate
(For year models 2000 and newer)Must presentthis coupon. Please call for appointment. Most cars, light trucks and SUVs
Ok, so we all know finding a reliable, trustworthy auto mechanic is like looking for lost treasure: IF its out there, you'll be spending a lot of the time looking. Well Raul's is gold. Raul is the owner and a complete business man with professional service and top quality customer service (and I should know- I work at Nordstrom). I will never go anywhere else. The prices are more then fair and the service is top of the line. I could make a list of all the things they have done FOR FREE. They have loaned me a car, done a diagnostic, checked wiring, picked me up, dropped me off, replaced valves , did research on warranties I could be covered under, EVERYTHING they could without charging me. Last time I picked it up, it had more gas then when i dropped it off. They put GAS in my car and didn't charge me. When does that happen? never. Only at Raul's. I dropped off a 6 pack just because I was that grateful.