- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
State of California SMOG CHECK
$30.00 + Certificate
(For year models 2000 and newer)Must presentthis coupon. Please call for appointment. Most cars, light trucks and SUVs
Ok, so we all know finding a reliable, trustworthy auto mechanic is like looking for lost treasure: IF its out there, you'll be spending a lot of the time looking. Well Raul's is gold. Raul is the owner and a complete business man with professional service and top quality customer service (and I should know- I work at Nordstrom). I will never go anywhere else. The prices are more then fair and the service is top of the line. I could make a list of all the things they have done FOR FREE. They have loaned me a car, done a diagnostic, checked wiring, picked me up, dropped me off, replaced valves , did research on warranties I could be covered under, EVERYTHING they could without charging me. Last time I picked it up, it had more gas then when i dropped it off. They put GAS in my car and didn't charge me. When does that happen? never. Only at Raul's. I dropped off a 6 pack just because I was that grateful.